Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Audience participation encouraged


Posted by Courtney E. Howard

I've been blogging for a while now, and as cathartic as it is to record my ponderings in a stream of consciousness-type manner, it can get a tad lonely. I very much enjoy blogging -- please don't get me wrong; it's just that when I see the comments tally at "0" I often think of a couple haunting lines from Orson Welles's "War of the Worlds" radio program: "Is anyone out there? Anyone at all?"

(My memory fails me. It may have technically been, "Isn't anyone on the air? Isn't anyone alive?" But, while I am on a tangent, did anyone find it strange that Welles directed the piece by Wells? Sorry, enough digressing.)

This is just one of the reasons why I am excited about the upcoming launch of The Mil & Aero Command Post , an online community where we can immediately voice our opinions, gain feedback, bounce ideas and solutions off one another, reveal everything from rumor to fact, and otherwise interface daily (all day and night, in fact, if one's schedule permits).

Keep an eye on this blog and the http://www.milaero.com/ Web site -- you'll be the first to know when The Mil & Aero Command Post opens! See you in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment